Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 19, 2024 1:00 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Trance: Crap its the dark hour. Wait a minute somethign that starts with T? Maybe she means the tartarus
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 pm

From afar, Trance can hear Erina's cry in Tartarus. His suspicions were true. Erina is in Tartarus
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Trance: I gotta to the tartarus now! *runs to the elevator up to riku's dorm then rides it up and runs to the tartarus*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Trance is at the entrance to Floor 15. He steps in and sees the 2nd Full Moon Shadow, Judgement.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Trance: Great how am I gonna get past this? I can't use izanagi cause he is dieing I'm doomed but I have to save my sister!
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Syk: Yo bro. I heard a cry, so I instantly ran up here. You alright?
Thanatos(in Syk's fists): Hmph. I'm only lending you a hand cuz you're a JyuKen Fighter now, you know that, right?
Yoko(in Syk's mind): Hey hey hey, just get along, yall.
Syk: *throws his Evoker to Trance* Here. It's against the rules, but you have to force out the Persona inside you, aight?
Erina: *is being attacked by the FMS*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Trance: Izanagi I'm sorry but I at least have to give it a try. *places the evoker next to his head and fire*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Izanagi comes out...but strangles Trance!
Syk: Oh sht! *runs over to Trance and shoves pills down his throat, Izanagi disappears* Damn....I didn't think it'd do THAT. Guess that plan is out....
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Trance: Well thats great. I'm the weakest of the two of us but I heard my sister was on this floor and that is in my way *points at the FMS* I have to make sure she is safe.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Syk: Your sister is really important to you...isn't she?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Trance: Well of course she is, she is the only family I have now since our parents are dead. Its because of her that I act the way I do. Cause shortly after we found out our parents were dead I was devestated I was pretty much just a souless being just staying away from everyone cause I was so depressed. My sister told that she was sad too but there was no reason that she had to stay away from everyone and close her heart. She was the one who told me to seek the guidance of a wise man to show me a way of finding out what exactly happened to our parents turns out what happened was an accident on one of their crew memebers' part he must have done something that caused the small explosion to happen that killed our parrents. After finding that out I told erina and she said taht she was already told that by the crew member's family I asked her she didn't tell me all she said was that she did it to make sure I didn't go hurting the family of someone who didn't intentionaly kill our parents. It was shortly after that when we both were asked to become palidens we never really saw each other until that how fiasco with you at the one city. IT was werid hwo we were separated for so long like that. I don't want to lose my sister I'd most likely lose myself if I lost my sister. *starts to cry*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm

FMS overhears Trance's tale and quickly murders Erina.
Erina: Per....so....na.....*shoots self in the head and Persona appears for a brief second, then disappears*
Syk: You...MONSTER!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Trance: You you...*trance puts the evoker next to his head and fires again* Persona!
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm

As Izanagi appears, it merges with Erina's Persona, which is now clearly seen as: Palladian.

Izanagi has now become Izanagi-no-okami due to Trance's resolution to save his sister at all costs.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Trance: Izanagi its good to see your still safe but nows not the time to talk. MEGIDOLAON! *Izanagi-no-Okami use Megidolaon on the FMS doing massive damage to it*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

FMS: *inverted speech and shoots Syk with lightning*
Syk: GAH!!!!!! *flies back to the wall, unconscious*

And so, comes the closing of the School Arc. Flame is gone. Erina is dead. The Super Sentai team is dead. Sylvia and Hokama vanishes from existance. Trance is fighting a FMS and protecting an unconscious Syk....this spells trouble....

Arc End

Next Arc:

Persona Arc
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Trance's resolution also comes with a bonus.....1st Job Advancement! Which job would you like?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Flame:Terra, is that you
Terra:yes brother, I believe your friends are in trouble
Flame:Then lets go save them
Terra:lets... JUST KIDDING *Morphs into Pazuzu* I've been watching you NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pazuzu
HP:3000
Def:0
Atk:150
SPD:10

Pazuzu:PREPARE TO DIE *WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Flame:WARRIORS CHARGE attack x 2. VERTICAL SLASH attack x 2

Flame attacks dealing 584 damage

Pazuzu HP = 2416
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Pazuzu deals 13 damage to Flame

Flame's HP: 57
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Pazuzu HP:1,832
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Syk wrote:

Flame's HP: 44
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Flame: *Warriors Charge*

Deals 584 damage

Pazuzu HP:1248
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Are you sure you' would like to delete this from your TiVo? wrote:

Flame's HP: 18

Last edited by Syk on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Pazuzu HP:664
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next