Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:35 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Voting_barNEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Voting_barNEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]

Go down 
+3
Saber
Twilight Sparkle
lKKlShugo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you want to do "The Round Table"?
Forum Chatbox
NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Other (please specify)
NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 am

Okay,
Rollcall shall be at 11:00am PST instead of the original time of 11:30am PST (I haven't had much time to make this change but meh XD)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 am

I can't go because play practice. We have to go an hour early because we missed the last two rehearsals.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm

This week's rollcall 15.04.12

Apologies recieved from:Drew

Why KK doesn’t participate in events?
Prizes useless to those not on the forums
Never informed
Simply too lazy

Solution?
Informed in-game on events?

Any issues?
Tai-GC community dying with guild itself
General perception there are new members coming in, but they are not very talkative.

Future events?
Want to see “naked chicks” as a future event. (20% said this)
Ideas for revamp competition on forums and guild

These 5 people turned up (sora334 changed to a new IGN of lKKlVen during the meeting)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Very nice :]
Now my input on your post:
As for informing the in-game people. I've done that before [Posted on the in-game Guild board, which I think no one checks and talked to non-forum members] but most of them just don't like the events or don't want to forum.

As for the prizes, there doesn't seem to be anything to offer except for cash, but even then people don't participate. GC doesn't have a trading system so I don't know what else can be prizes. (Sigs/ranks/avatars don't work unless they forum and if they did then this problem probably wouldn't have occurred.)

For the community issue, I want to take over the GC Forum thread but I'm freakin 7767'd from the forums =.=

Future events - "Naked chicks" (20% out of the people who came to Rollcall said this? That means one person...Okay I can give that one person a "naked chick," just post here saying so.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 am

It was requested that they were told in-game through guild chat if memory serves.

Unfortunately when I asked for a solution to prizes no one really had one. When I mentioned our last event offered cash I even got some anti-cash feedback. One person made it very clear a Ultimate Game Card is a NO.

Actually excluding me. 50% wanted a "naked chicks" event (2/4). I am not sure they were entirely serious.

One person suggested a competition where people have to create ideas on changes for the forums and guild.

As an extra thing that was mentioned there was talk of branching out elsewhere, but there was no agreement on which games to branch out to and I reminded everyone of teh Elsword and Trickster branches.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:43 pm

I have a question.
why not host the a rollcall on the forum chatbox?

It will be easier to track members, and gives the ingame people a chance to visit the forums to explore the forums and inform themselves, as well as give the people who do both game and forum to practice their sense of duty to inform their fellow guildmates about events that they do not search for themselves even when we put the information out there already that they just need to click a few guild function buttons to read it instead of waiting for someone to pass them the message, so we'll just givem what they want.

Anyway, it also makes it available to people who may not be able to log ingame, and we can view archives if we need to look back at inportant statements, ideas and questions.

And since we're going to involve ourselves in many different games, so might as well make this place pretty much the strong hold, center and heart of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:31 am

Is there even a forum chatbox anymore?
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:49 am

Of course there's a forum chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:18 am

It seems like a good idea...but I can't see the forum chatbox. o.o
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

Because its not there.
Doesn't mean that we don't have it.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:16 am

I don't see why not. Still if people haven't come to the forums before, I dunno how many will come now...
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:29 am

Not many but just the main force of about the same 5 people show up because they know whats going on.

I suggest we enforce the need to visit the forums and post at least once or show up to roll call if we do it here, to get more guild activity and socializing going again.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am

Okay to take Shady's suggestion into action, guild meetings will now be known as "The Round Table"

Instead of us talking to the guild about what goes on, this is the chance for guild members to speak out what's on their mind. It is not mandatory but we would like for as many members to join. It will be held regularly following the schedule from Rollcall.

Before this can happen, members have 3 choices as to which method of communication they want. Forum Chatbox, Skype, or other (please post your suggestion if other).
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 am

Skype would mean it would be easier to get people to join who just happen to be on skype but forgot about the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]   NEW!!! [Guild Meetings] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW!!! [Guild Meetings]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2