Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
I got some random PM on these forums. Vote_lcapI got some random PM on these forums. Voting_barI got some random PM on these forums. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
I got some random PM on these forums. Vote_lcapI got some random PM on these forums. Voting_barI got some random PM on these forums. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

I got some random PM on these forums.

Go down 
+3
Hibari
Twilight Sparkle
Jashiin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

I got some random PM on these forums. Empty
PostSubject: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

[Contact] Dragona Online F2P MMORPG
Good Day.

This is Mark Leo S. Danao of GameClub.com Inc., a subsidiary of LivePlex Corp. Korea. Recently, our head office in Korea had developed a very unique online MMORPG titled “Dragona: Expedition of Bartan”. We went live this January 03, 2012, it was a successful launch and the game is currently going strong after 2 months.

The game presents its unique game concepts and story line that we would like more players to know this game. Just this February 15, 2012 we released our first major expansion which includes a new map for our Battle of Celebration and also Ezulan Castle Siege. This March were having three events Brood’s Incursion, Ezulan Olympiad and Dragona Art Attack.

We are currently looking for sites to help us review our game and we think your site is suited to help with this.

If you are interested for more detailed information we can send you the whole Dragona Media kit.
We are hoping for your favorable response to this matter.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 am

This forum is mainstream now. Laughing
Your review of this con is essentia!
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Must review, you know it
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Take the media kit, wait two weeks, respond "it's bad"
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:33 pm

SAME!!! I already knew though it's because we're indexed in forummotion.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Take the media kit, wait two weeks, respond "it's bad"

Way ahead of you
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

I checked out their website, and it seems pretty legit. I still say stick to my original plan though.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Why say it's bad?
Obviously someone out there is trying to make a successful game.

If you actually try to get into it, and give an honest review it might help the person a lot and put some good games on the board out there.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

Jashiin wrote:
Why say it's bad?

If you actually try to get into it, and give an honest review it might help the person a lot and put some good games on the board out there.

I'll have to agree with this, if it's a legitimate business.

Of course, they could have gone with a less shady way of promotion, so that will probably hurt their publicity.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Pinky Pie wrote:
Jashiin wrote:
Why say it's bad?

I'll have to agree with this, if it's a legitimate business.

Of course, they could have gone with a less shady way of promotion, so that will probably hurt their publicity.
My guess would be because they don't have the money to spend for a real advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

I've seen the game in action. It looks pretty good. But...GameClub...that sounds familiar....oh...OH. Hehehe...Queens Blade.

Anyways, Dragona is a pretty good MMORPG. 3D, has like this transformation system that makes you more powerful for a set time. I THINK it has a few instances, but I'm not too sure. Gameplay wise just...look at this video and you'll see all.

Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Watching a video isn't always as the same thing as playing it.
Cause I think when you play it, you can actually get the feel of what it's like to play it, while watching the video, you just go "Oh, well thats cool," and not really know what exactly is behind everything.

That's not to say that what you're saying is wrong, it's just me "just sayin'," kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got some random PM on these forums.   I got some random PM on these forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

I got some random PM on these forums.
Page 1 of 1