Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:15 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_lcapPonies with IRL friends? Voting_barPonies with IRL friends? Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Ponies with IRL friends?

Go down 
+3
Chrysalis
Elesis
Rainbow Dash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Have you shared ponies with IRL friends?
Yes
Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_lcap40%Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_lcap20%Ponies with IRL friends? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I plan to
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, and I plan to again.
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Ponies with IRL friends? Empty
PostSubject: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:58 pm

So since we've converted several of our members to ponies, I figure now would be an appropriate time to ask this question.

Have you shared the ponies with anyone outside of these forums?

As I've said before, I have one friend who at least acknowledges my fanliness of the ponies. He mentioned the "Avast Fluttershy's Butt" (Have to say butt because of the censor, but the actual song isn't dirty at all) YTPMV one day while we were talking, and he said that "I like the music but I won't get into the show!" really sarcastically. I told him it was a good show, and I guess he kinda figured out over time that I was a brony.

Now for a harder task. There is another one of my friends who I'd like to share the ponies with. However, this will be hard if I try to keep my anonymity. The only access he has to youtube is through his Wii, so I'd have to either somehow get him to look it up himself or to come open about it. I'm really scared to do this though, as he's been a friend of mine for a really long time and I don't want to lose him as a friend. It's also hard, as the amount of insults about a person being gay for something is like, 2x the normal amount anywhere else in the country. Anyone who has shared ponies with others got any advice to help me out?
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm

does family count? or no?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Family counts, as you have to come open to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Actually, an anime club member introduced me to ponies, so it was the reverse thing for me. And it spread throughout after that.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:40 am

I saw how the whole pony went down on this forum and it wasn't pretty at all. If there was that much prejudice here, where we all have GC in common then IRL it could be even worse. Eeven I was prejudice at the start of it all and if I am being prejudice then you have no hope lol. I don't even tell anyone about Grand Chase because of da shame. (referral event=tough time for me)

It would be a good way to test for true friends. I kind of keep myself a secret anyway so I won't be telling anyone about ponies. XD

"I used to be a fearsome monster hunter! Now I like ponies"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 am

I'm thinking of maybe slipping him a message inside his bookbag while he's not looking with instructions of where to look up the ponies, or maybe I could send him an anonymous facebook message at the same time I send him a real one. (I could tell him to check his messages so that he would see mine, and then see another from someone else.)
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

I doubt that would work, Muffin and I refused to watch it until you revealed yourself (not gunna listen to some randomer).

You just have to believe in the magic of friendship. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Who was it that voted yes?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:19 pm

I think if your friend stops being so due to the fact that you watch a show on the internet, then he/she isn't a very good friend.

I answered yes. I didn't plan on it but when you watch it on the TV there's not much stopping someone walking in. Anywho my brother, mother and father all know. I'm not gonna try to hide that I watch it too my friends, however I don't plan on converting them either.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Rarity is right. I haven't told anyone not on KK about MLP tho. My family has no idea.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Rarity is right. I haven't told anyone not on KK about MLP tho. My family has no idea.

What does that mean? You agree with me?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah I agree with what you said.

I don't personally follow it though since I don't tell anyone anything. I don't see watching MLP as a big enough issue to be worth raising with my family. I prefer to keep things to myself.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh btw I set 'I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' as my MSN, Skype and Facebook status.

Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Rarity wrote:
I think if your friend stops being so due to the fact that you watch a show on the internet, then he/she isn't a very good friend.

I answered yes. I didn't plan on it but when you watch it on the TV there's not much stopping someone walking in. Anywho my brother, mother and father all know. I'm not gonna try to hide that I watch it too my friends, however I don't plan on converting them either.

Brave soul, I'll have to follow your example!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Well beauty leads from the front!

Or something...
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Hey, Rarity, whut's yer FB name?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Rarity.

What kind of silly question is that, Applejack?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm

*facehoof*
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 am

Rarity wrote:
Oh btw I set 'I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' as my MSN, Skype and Facebook status.

Does that count?
Rarity's msn reads "My Little Pony is the bestest thing ever and I love it forever and ever and ever" (needs Friendship is Magic added on imo)
Does this mean that you are a step ahead of everypony now? Probably does. How2overtake?

My facebook profile pic is of Twilight Sparkle. nod (ever since I got banned)
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

Don't you have two seperate FBs though?
Like one for rl friends and one for interwebs ones?

btw I'll change it to add FiM.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

I don't remember telling anypony that. If another did exist no one here was emant to know about it. XD
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 am

I'm good, James.

Remember that.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:17 am

I knew I never told ya! Slightly obvious now but meh.

Alsot he msn thing is more appropriate now lol
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Indeed. It's good, eh?

I know you never told me. I worked it out though. I know you, Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponies with IRL friends?   Ponies with IRL friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponies with IRL friends?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next