Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Voting_barJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Voting_barJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

James, I'm calling you out.

Go down 
+3
sakuno21
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 am

The Ancient Mask is a great mask as well especially underwater so i agree with that choice.

I originally just did free hunt and would use the bunny mask to test for new monster spawns while collecting steaks or something. Apparently you could just capture a lagiacrus/rathalos in free hunt to guarentee a 4* rare trade. Rathian gives 3* rare trades. This is only when you select day i have no idea what high rank free hunt gives you except i know barroth gives a 4* rare trade. Just run to the right of the village to free hunt, you get infinite lives and infinite time so it is a good chance to gather.

I am struggling to upgrade the acrus lance because i need monster bones+ and my ice lance needs Barioth parts and Duramboros horn+. I have only killed one Duramboros so far and that was in low rank urgent quest where you have no help basically and he hurt me bad.

For a uber water weapon i need a deep dragongem...so farming Ceadeus is in my future. It takes 2 runs to kill the thing!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 am

Here's a tip for when you get to 7* high rank offline quests.

The quest girl tells you that the argosy captain has a quest for you. When you talk to him, he gives you the Brachydios hunt quest. However, he doesn't leave Moga until you actually finish the quest, meaning you never have to worry about him leaving the port when collecting materials.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 pm

I am on the 7* quests now and I was wondering why he is always in the village with "4 days left" after each hunt. I had no idea he would leave after doing that quest.

Today went pretty epically hunt-wise, after 1 fight with Ceadeus he gave me 2 deep dragongems in the reward box! My water weapon is epic now. While fighting the Jade barroth for dragonbone relics i carved my first wyvern stone from the tail...but i still need one more to upgrade the acrus lance. I also managed to get my ice weapon to a pretty decent level. I also randomly got the Duramboros Sacrum that is rareness level 7, but i do not need to use that :/
6 hunts today and I got all that.

My Wii U network ID is G_Red91 so add me onto your Wii U. We also need to find a meeting spot so we can work through the online quests! Tomorrow we can hunt as a team.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:11 am

The update is officially out now, and it's pretty exciting. I'll make a post later today when I'm available to hunt.

My ID is Uscdrew
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm home, so hunts can commence whenever you're ready.

Just send me a message through steam.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:58 am

Alright, just to let you know, I'll be up and ready to hunt around 11-12 AM your time tomorrow. Send me a message on steam when you're able tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 pm

i should be around that time so i will get ons team when i see you on your wii u.
I brought fire emblem today which was a huge mistake because it is so much fun. I wish I could play 2 games at once lol
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 am

Alright, I'm getting on in just a second.
Prepare yourself for unparalled levels of hunting!
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Alright, I'm getting on in just a second.
Prepare yourself for unparalled levels of hunting!
Describes it nicely I feel since we had some pretty epic hunts!
Hunting has never been so much fun and slightly hilarious "OMG The lag it is like he is firing poison at two directions at the same time!?!?!?!? HOW IS THIS....ohwait...this is a dual hunt quest...my bad ignore that..I thought I was going crazy!"

You are the first part breaker/tail cutter I have ever seen on both Tri and 3U since it is usually always me soloing part breaks. We were breaking all those crazy hard parts like the Brach tail, I have no idea how we both managed to do enough damage to that.

I hope my nervous ramblings of fear weren't too offputting lol. "WHAT IS HE DOING" "LOUSY TAIL...EVERY TIME" "BREAK THAT PART!" "DON'T LET HIM DO THAT!!!" "DON'T DO THAT (@monster)" "*muttering about gems and armor that cannot be heard properly* AHA that is the one"
^how I usually talk to myself during solo hunts anyway

We have to do that again!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Definitely need to do that sometime again soon.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm

I have managed to upgrade my ice weapon so now it is usable! None of my other weapons have been improved because I need Brach parts.

I have managed to just get a much better armor set though that has some kick Fire Bolt! skills.

All in preparation for our next hunt(s)
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:28 am

You know I just wanted to pop in here just because I wanted to see how James was doing MHTU wise and now you both make me wish I had a WiiU and money to get a copy of the game. I'm getting the 3DS version which sadly has no online. Oh well I still get to play offline which for what its worth isn't bad. I am dreading one thing though I challenged Tai to a challenge where we are stuck with one weapon type, can only wear full sets of armor(meaning no mixmatch unless a piece is missing), and only being able to upgrade armor when I have enough for the full set. I'm going to be using the gunlance which will be fun for me since I didn't like the Lance in Tri although the Gunlance was pretty fun in the demo. Any tips for me before I get my copy cause I have all of the combos written down, plus useful armor and felyne skills too.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Monster hunter 3 ultimate is so much fun. I have only done online with Drew but that was pretty awesome so sadly you will miss out on all that. Luckily this is like the first Monster Hunter game that has a great offline mode.

I have been doing that exact challenge by accident. Since mixing armors tends to yield bad skills at this point for me and I am pure Lance because I am way too lazy to get materials for other weapons and then upgrade them. Lances with countering with so powerful in Tri, but they made lances much weaker in this one by removing the ability to counter after the final hit of the combo preventing the infinite combo. The game gives you a combo list (but it doesn't tell you what the two items make until you make one yourself).

My advice is the start of the game gives you one of each weapon type so you can find one you like while things are still easy early in the game.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm

James that isn't what I meant by combo list I wrote down a list of all the combos I could do with the gunlance so I wouldn't be fumbling around with it. I'm also going to be playing through the game basically twice once for the 'Hunter's Challenge' against Tai, and once for fun the for fun is mainly with Long Sword because guess what my favorite weapon in Tri was that was a witch and a half to unlock. I'm so glad you have on of each weapon type at the start of the game makes my life so much easier. Thankfully Taisaya gave allowed me to get the upgrade armor all at the same time rule out of there it saves me and Tai so hassle although the full armor set rule is still in play because better armor skills. So how was G Rank James I heard it can be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:13 am

I have only really played a tiny bit of G Rank
Goldbeard Ceadeus is easy and probably easier than the regular one in many ways.

My first G rank match (excluding the urgent goldbeard) was stupidly a Black diablos which is a terrible monster to fight first. Almost died twice when i had such low hp even a stray hit from a Delex would have finished me off. But she died fairly quickly and i learnt to do hunts at my hr6 not hr7.

Drew if you are around saturday we should hunt again some g rank monsters. I still have the Glacial Agnaktor armor though and aside from a rarity 8 elementless -5% affinity deviljho weapon all my weapons are the same.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Sure, I'm up for some hunts saturday. Haven't really played much though, as I bought a PS3 the other day and I've been breaking that in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:41 am

I am literally still just in G rank having done Black Diablosx1, G Rank Great Jaggi and Volvidon multiple hr6 quest and advanced dual ivory lagiacrus quest
Only 1 hr 6 mission so far!!! (the hr you had when i last saw you) I haven't even tried the pink rathian, qurupeco, green plesioth, barroth, Nibelsnarf, Rust Duramboros, ice barroth and barioth+baleful gigginoxdual to advance.
Fire Emblem keeps eating up my time!!!!!

See you saturday

I have a secret to confess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:23 pm

I forgot to mention a few days ago I fought the event G rank Ivory Lagiacrus...BIG MISTAKE. One hit took out more that 3/4 of my hp and it killed people of hr 30+.
I am really unlucky with rooms
Back to top Go down
KenderMystic

KenderMystic

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Why do I hang here again?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:34 am

For the monster huntery goodness. :3 Tis monster hunterific! You could join Drew and James hunting those deadly creatures. Drew dies a lot though /troll.

I ended up soloing a g rank gigginox with my weak fire lance today after fighting royal ludroth, i felt pretty epic after that (team left or disconnected after 5 mins) Got a ancient shard hammer though!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:21 am

Fancy more hunting on saturday? I finally perfected the kelbi bow into G rank and now only my fire, thunder and dragon lances suck
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:51 am

Wow, nice!

I'm still at the very last bits of G Rank, and I had to grind a bit for a good fire lance for Jade Barroth, and I was able to make the Azure Rathalos lance. It's pretty good.

The only quests I have left to do are Rust Duramboros, Gigginox, and the Nox+Barioth mission.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 am

Some hunting next weekend/saturday?
Spoiler:
It is kind of hard to read but I did the very tough "Mark of the Hero" one of the toughest offline missions. Ivory Lagiacrus, Azure Rathalos and Brachy triple fight. Fighting the latter two monsters at the same time in the arena here was extremely tough since i lost 3/4 of my hp in one hit and I HATE Brachy. SO proud though :)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Yeah, I've been having a bit of of a busy time these past few weeks. I'll be able to hunt saturday though!!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Poke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James, I'm calling you out.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next